Awesome Fried Rice
Found a recipe online and I would love to give it credit but I only captured the picture of the recipe and not the source. I changed it up a bit.
Serves 5 to 6 (if you only want to serve yourself dinner and lunch the next day then cut it in 1/2)
4 cups of prepared brown rice
1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken or 1/2 pound of cooked shrimp
1 cup frozen peas and carrots
1/2 cup of bean sprouts or other veggies of your choice (frozen stir fry peppers)
1 small white onion chopped
2 cloves of garlic minced
3 Tablespoons of toasted sesame oil
1/4 cup Organic Tamari sauce (instead of soy sauce) or Braggs liquid aminos
1) Prepare the rice according to package instructions
2) Heat sesame oil in large skillet or wok on medium high heat
3) Add onion, garlic, peas, carrots, and other frozen veggies. Stir until tender
4) Crack 2 eggs and scramble in skillet, mix into veggies
5) Add rice, meat, tamari sauce, stir and remove from heat.